Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

v1.1 Crash in a loop - mounting?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sparrow
  • Start date Start date
S

sparrow

Guest
First off, thanks for the new version... looks and feel great.

After mounting a local Samba server, my receiver crashes, restarts GUI, crashes, and so on. I can't even FTP to collect the crash log. The only option I'm left with is to reinstall v1.1. This was never an issue with v1.0 in the past.

Can anyone maybe shed some light on what might be causing this? Appreciate it.
 
Lesson for us all to learn. It pays to check on a regular basis for software updates. I tend to do this weekly.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top