Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Valis font dependency

  • Thread starter Thread starter dogboy
  • Start date Start date
D

dogboy

Guest
Hey folks,

Any ideas, just upgraded to Zeus, and when I try and install skins link magic-noire-hd I get the following error:

cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugins-skins-vix-magic-hd-noire

font-valis-hd


this error happens for a number of the other skins, the update said it had been sorted, but no joy... any ideas?

Nick
 
Valis Font Dependency not yet fixed in Helios 13 I believe

I have just installed Helios 13 on my VU+ Solo 2. Afraid I am still getting:

"Collected Errors: satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-skins-vix-magic-hd-noire: * font-valis-hd * *opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package enigma2 plugin-skins-vix-magic-hd-noire"

This is virgin build, from ViX Helios 13 source - no backup/restore. Skin is first plugin I am trying to load!

Thanks
 
Additionally I have restored Helios 10 image backup, and tried to install ViX Magic HD and Vix Magic HD Noire skins. Both fail with same error. Is there a work around to manually install the font?
 
hdi.ttf does not seem to fix valis font error with skin Magic HD Hoire

Yes: unzip the attached font to /usr/share/fonts

Hi Rob - Thanks - but afraid same dependency error still.

I note there is a font valis_enigma.ttf and I have also added the hdi.ttf to /usr/share/fonts
 
Magic HD Noire skin downloads BUT Helios 14 crashes at boot - continuous cycle

Indeed it is fixed. Thanks
I successfully downloaded the Magic HD Noire Skin, but am caught in infinite loop on restart after upgrading to Helios 14

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ServiceList.py/ Line 58

Also seem to revert to previous build after a while of crashing

Screen <class 'Screens.ChannelSelection.ChannelSelection'>((), {}): <type 'exceptions.NameError'>
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 248, in create
return screen(self, *arguments, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/ChannelSelection.py", line 1618, in __init__
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/ChannelSelection.py", line 1081, in __init__
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ServiceList.py", line 58, in __init__
NameError: global name 'SCOPE_CURRENT_SKIN' is not defined

IMG-20140503-00227.webp
 

Attachments

I successfully downloaded the Magic HD Noire Skin, but am caught in infinite loop on restart after upgrading to Helios 14

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ServiceList.py/ Line 58

Also seem to revert to previous build after a while of crashing

Screen <class 'Screens.ChannelSelection.ChannelSelection'>((), {}): <type 'exceptions.NameError'>
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 248, in create
return screen(self, *arguments, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/ChannelSelection.py", line 1618, in __init__
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/ChannelSelection.py", line 1081, in __init__
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ServiceList.py", line 58, in __init__
NameError: global name 'SCOPE_CURRENT_SKIN' is not defined

View attachment 34454

Same here. Even tried updating right after a brand new flash.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top