Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno] Various Issues since upgrading to Zues

diceman01

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2013
Messages
74
Reaction score
3
Points
8
Age
47
Location
Australia
Hi all, I have updated to Zues build 003 from Blackhole 2.0.9 but I have the following issues I can't seem to solve. 1st one is every time I restart my box cccam 2.3.0 won't auto start and I have to manually start it. 2nd is when I am watching a recording and seek at x16 or higher my box locks up and I have to disconnect it from the power. I have tried reflashing but the problems persist. When I have used other images such as Openpli or Blackhole I don't have these problems. I would love to solve it as it seems like a good image otherwise.
 
ad 1: Using CCcam 2.3.0 from our server I can't replicate this.
Do you use that one?
Have you any other softcams installed?

ad 2: I really have no idea: we haven't been able to reproduce any issue sin this area..
Is it a recording made by the box itself?
All recordings, or just a specific one?
Where is the recording located: internal HDD or mount? If on a mount: how did you mount?

PS: The info in the top you supplied says 'build 0'. I take it you've updated to build 5 by now?
 
Thread edited to say 3 instead of 0. 005 is out, so best to update.

Can you confirm that you have enabled startup for CCcam in the Softcam Manager. There should be a tick in box next to it.
 
Thanks guys all problems solved :) The cam issue was my fault it wasn't ticked, and I just did a update and it has solved the seeking issue. This the longest I have had VIX on my box and I must I'm very impressed.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top