Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET10x00] Vhannibal autosetting has changed

cactikid

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2010
Messages
3,074
Reaction score
4
Points
38
I have been running Vhannibal auto settings with latest 12/12/20 for quad for many months and get this odd happening.
Box is set to 13 , 19.2 , 23.5 ,and 28.2 and still shows those quad settings but sat lists loads which never appeared before.

I only ever had 5 listings in there 4 sats and saorview so a bit confused:confused::confused:

I had it happen before and reflashed box to fix it.
 

Attachments

  • about3.webp
    about3.webp
    28.8 KB · Views: 7
  • autosetting2.webp
    autosetting2.webp
    33.1 KB · Views: 6
  • bouquets4.webp
    bouquets4.webp
    25.7 KB · Views: 8
New update today seems to have fixed it now.
 

Attachments

  • tv.webp
    tv.webp
    16.6 KB · Views: 6

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top