Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD+ PLUS] Video Image worse

Donkeyface

New member
Joined
Feb 23, 2014
Messages
101
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Update from v47 to v62 last night got home tonight and unit had lost Video settings!

Has thee been a driver update to do with the video settings?

Cheers
 
There was a driver change on 02/10. Should only have affected LCD brightness settings. I've done lots of updates from 40's up to 62 without incident. When you say "lost" video settings, what do you mean?
 
There was a driver change on 02/10. Should only have affected LCD brightness settings. I've done lots of updates from 40's up to 62 without incident. When you say "lost" video settings, what do you mean?
The a/v settings had changed, mode was set to PAL and aspect was 4:3.
Its not a problem as I just changed them back.
Also do yo u know if I can turn the LCD screen off, can't find any settings in the menu?

Cherrs
 
That's very unusual if you did an update, rather than a fresh flash. As regards the LCD, you can configure its operation in Setup/System/Front Display Panel/Settings - show mini tv, reduce brightness to zero etc. etc.
 
Yeah it was only an update not a flash.! Do you know why the transcoding is till not working on the quad+? I thought one of the latest images sorted it?
Thanks
 
I've had it working (sort of). Transcodes HD video ok, but the audio is out of sync. I believe there are further changes in progress which should make it into the images later this week.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top