bigbaz
Forum Supporter

- Joined
- Sep 30, 2012
- Messages
- 39
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Good evening all,
I am hoping you can point me in the right direction regarding the following,
I have an 80cm dish not motorised, Octo LNB currently at 28.2E. Connected to both tuners A & B on VU+Solo2 (VIX) in one room and tuners A & B on VU+ Duo (VIX) in another room.
*I would like to add KA Band LNB at 9E and another Quad LNB pointing at 13E Eutelsat Hotbird, firstly will this option work on the setup mentioned above?
*If this option works, how do I get all bouquets for all sat's on both boxes to show and work correctly on the boxes? I'm not sure how to do this.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Baz.
I am hoping you can point me in the right direction regarding the following,
I have an 80cm dish not motorised, Octo LNB currently at 28.2E. Connected to both tuners A & B on VU+Solo2 (VIX) in one room and tuners A & B on VU+ Duo (VIX) in another room.
*I would like to add KA Band LNB at 9E and another Quad LNB pointing at 13E Eutelsat Hotbird, firstly will this option work on the setup mentioned above?
*If this option works, how do I get all bouquets for all sat's on both boxes to show and work correctly on the boxes? I'm not sure how to do this.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Baz.
