Got this vm hub installed as the old modem was dead, im using this with vu duo box wired.
When I turn the box in standby at night I have restart thr cams in the morning vias the blue button and restarting it for it to work
.in my vm hub chsnged the lease from one day to a week but still same problem.
No problem on the old wired set up earlier
Any help
Ps the hub works fine in modem mode but my belkin n router was giving slow wireless speeds around 1 mb so had to take it out of the setup
Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk
When I turn the box in standby at night I have restart thr cams in the morning vias the blue button and restarting it for it to work
.in my vm hub chsnged the lease from one day to a week but still same problem.
No problem on the old wired set up earlier
Any help
Ps the hub works fine in modem mode but my belkin n router was giving slow wireless speeds around 1 mb so had to take it out of the setup
Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk