Rob van der Does
ViX Beta Tester
Then please don't install that plugin. It's old and why would you want to use it?

You can switch off the use of the trashcan; iirc in 'Recording Settings'.
That is correct; the setting is in the movie list context menu. That's because it's a setting per location.I have solo2 and duo2 and since Zeus I have no option in recording settings to switch off trash can
Three of us spent quite a bit of time investigating your issue a few nights ago. We could not reproduce it. Please see video.
User account on PC has only got read permission
You will see me try to delete something. Exit and re-enter location and file is still there as it does not have rights to delete/write.
I then removed network cable. I entering media location, spinner for a bit, default to HDD.
Select network mount and get notification that mount does not exist
I set with CIFS/Autofs then NFS/Autofs. Both results were the same. Perhaps you may wish to make a full image backup so you can restore to it if you wish. Flash a fresh image with no restores, set the mounts and try again before adding anything else. I also tested the TM Twin to rule out any TM driver issues.
Sorry for the video quality, had to record over composite.