D
danop
Guest
I just upgraded to VIX 1.2 first via Internet and next via USB and have problem starting up. First I made backup via DreamBoxEdit 4, so I had all settings.
After upgrading, it wont start up, and stop in "Starting Enigma 2... VIX 1.2".
Although it is not fully started, I was able to enter menu to make network settings and restore settings and channels from DreamBoxEdit.
All chanels and settings seems to be OK, but it still stands in "Starting Enigma 2... VIX 1.2" screen. The only thing there is beyond that is some subtitles from the chosen chanel - no picture nor sound.
Can you tell me how to get VIX 1.2 started, or do I need to go back to 1.1?
After upgrading, it wont start up, and stop in "Starting Enigma 2... VIX 1.2".
Although it is not fully started, I was able to enter menu to make network settings and restore settings and channels from DreamBoxEdit.
All chanels and settings seems to be OK, but it still stands in "Starting Enigma 2... VIX 1.2" screen. The only thing there is beyond that is some subtitles from the chosen chanel - no picture nor sound.
Can you tell me how to get VIX 1.2 started, or do I need to go back to 1.1?