M
Malcolm-X
Guest
Hi Guys,
I have just uploaded Vix 1.3 to my new Vu+ Duo and everything seems to be working fine, however when I use the EPG (EPG Button - Vix EPG) I am only getting details for two programs on most channels, however a couple of channels are showing much longer. Could someone please guide me to setting it to show more programs?
Also I am getting picons on info bars, but not on the TVGuide?
Regards
Malcolm-X
Ps. I have only had the receiver for a couple of days and not yet played much with it, hence I would appreciate any help possible.
I have just uploaded Vix 1.3 to my new Vu+ Duo and everything seems to be working fine, however when I use the EPG (EPG Button - Vix EPG) I am only getting details for two programs on most channels, however a couple of channels are showing much longer. Could someone please guide me to setting it to show more programs?
Also I am getting picons on info bars, but not on the TVGuide?
Regards
Malcolm-X
Ps. I have only had the receiver for a couple of days and not yet played much with it, hence I would appreciate any help possible.
Last edited by a moderator:



