yeh I found the screen I want by pressing +/- but was hopeing there was an option to go directly to bouquet screen. I did not backup 1.2 either so no easy way back lol I should have known better.
I tryed that mate but just gives single epg. I spent a good few hours checking different options before changing back to 1.2. On 1.2 you just start epg then press menu then select the option to start at bouquets, I was really suprised to find this option missing in 1.3 as it makes the EPG very user freindly.
i'll have a look, if it does not slow it down, then i'll ad the option, but if it does i wont be adding it, as where mainly after speed rather than features
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.