P
poundy
Guest
Flashed yesterday from 1.2 to 1,3 and all seemed to be ok. just as fixed disc/ccam 2,14. Restored bouquets. All ok. Default skin. Software updated ok.
Then green screen crash last night and wouldnt reboot (message starting on vfd but nothing else - tried again and same thing happened.
Went back to 1.2 image and all fine there.
Ok reflashed to 1.3 this morning and did all above again. All working ok. Did system reboot. Once again it wont start - just "starting" on vfd, nil on screen. Left it 20 mins. When I try to reboot again the red led on the VFD stays lit ? significance.
What next??
View attachment enigma2_crash_1291598599.rar
I can ftp to the box so it has restarted (I guess just the GUI hasnt??)
I attach what I assume is the crash log - tho the time seems incorrect (it looks like last nights crash)
Should I just go back to 1.2??
Then green screen crash last night and wouldnt reboot (message starting on vfd but nothing else - tried again and same thing happened.
Went back to 1.2 image and all fine there.
Ok reflashed to 1.3 this morning and did all above again. All working ok. Did system reboot. Once again it wont start - just "starting" on vfd, nil on screen. Left it 20 mins. When I try to reboot again the red led on the VFD stays lit ? significance.
What next??
View attachment enigma2_crash_1291598599.rar
I can ftp to the box so it has restarted (I guess just the GUI hasnt??)
I attach what I assume is the crash log - tho the time seems incorrect (it looks like last nights crash)
Should I just go back to 1.2??