Yep I agree 100%
reading most peoples questions so far, they haven't been harrasing, just curious etc.
It's begining to feel like a us and them situation where should anyone dare ask a question, we have scorn poured on it by someone (usually with a blue name).
It was 13 days ago now I think that we were told "if all goes well we should be releasing load of updates online tomorrow". I had a few problems a couple of days ago and needed to reflash. I felt like asking a simple question "hi guys, any news on the update, need to reflash, but will hold off if it's iminent" but was scared (well scared is the wrong word but you know what I mean) to do so. That simply shouldn't be the case on the support forum. If people are hesitant about asking simple honest questions, then they will end up going to another forum.
I appreciate the hard work Andy does, I know exactly what people are talkng about when they say others give up due to constantly being hassled etc. But what we've seen on this forum doesn't even come close to that.
yep that my point....were not harrasing...we look up to these guys and so our questions are a real compliment to the boys....