Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vix 2.1 problem help needed pls

  • Thread starter Thread starter ford
  • Start date Start date
F

ford

Guest
Hi.

Did a fresh install of Vix 2.1 on my Vu +, and when I try to install cccam via the ipk installer, it begins to install, them askes if i want to restart the GUI.
I have tried various cams, and can't get them to install.

Any help would be appreciated pls.

Thanks in advance.
 
cheack in usr/softcams and make sure the cam is chmodd 755
 
I already did after manually ftping cccam 2.1.4 there, but when i start the cam, it says starting but does not show active.
Is driving me nuts :-(
I just don't understand why the ipk installer refuses to function also.
Do i just ftp cccam to usr/softcams or do i need and other files???
I did chmod to 755

Thanks for helping
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top