Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vix 2.2.1 Tuner config 'All satellites' 1-4 ?

Hoopstroops

New member
Joined
Nov 11, 2010
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi I am having issue's with my tuner configuration! In the advanced option where normally I can select the individual sat's which i want to tune in to, the option keeps reverting to 'all satellites' without the ability to select any other satellites! This isn't the situation at initial flash! I have been able to select the sats at setup that i've wanted and tune them in the positioner only for it to revert to this 'all satellites 1' through to '4' Am I missing some thing?
 
have you updated your satellites.xml file? you might want to download a new one from
Code:
http://satellites-xml.eu

then place it in etc/tuxbox and then restart the box and then try and see if you can get all ur sats
 
have you updated your satellites.xml file? you might want to download a new one from
Code:
http://satellites-xml.eu

then place it in etc/tuxbox and then restart the box and then try and see if you can get all ur sats

Yes thankyou! That appears to have been my problem! I really should have known to check some thing that I knew to check in the past though I some times think I've forgotten more than I ever knew about setting up these boxes!

Thanks again!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top