Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] vix 2.4 softcam problem (help required please)

  • Thread starter Thread starter lumberjack
  • Start date Start date
L

lumberjack

Guest
I have 2 vu+ solo boxes, 1 with openpli and working fine with the cccam.cfg file in the etc dir.

I have switched that off and connected the other then flashed vix 2.4 however I can not get channels to clear using same working cfg file.

I had sent via email (thanks mr mister) the correct plugin & installed it. "enigma2-plugin-cams-cccam.2.2.1_1.0-r0_mipsel.ipk"

'MENU'
'SETUP'
'SOFTCAM/CI
'SOFTCAM MANAGER'
CCcam.2.2.1 highlighted so I clicked the green button to start the cam and it shows 'Active:'
I then clicked blue to enable startup, exited out then rebooted.

I also installed CCcam.cfg in /etc .

Checking shows it is running but nothing clears other than fta.


If I swap back to other box (which has the same working test CCcam.cfg) with openpli everything is fine.

Any ideas anyone please?

thanks
 
set file permissions for cccam in usr/softcams to 755
 
Thanks max

I think it might actually be my cfg file because having the same issues on other box that was working fine and now is not.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top