M
mkhan
Guest
I was playing with the timer option and noticed that when a timer event has been set to record the recording will start but it won't zap to the channel its recording and for some reason when its recording you cannot view the channel its recording. You can however view any other channel that your not recording.
The only way I can get it to zap to the channel I want to record is use the zap option but then I have to press the record button manually.
Is this an issue or this there another option in the menu I need to enable to get the above working?
The only way I can get it to zap to the channel I want to record is use the zap option but then I have to press the record button manually.
Is this an issue or this there another option in the menu I need to enable to get the above working?