Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Vix 3.0 (155)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceman325

New member
Joined
Nov 20, 2012
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi, I have installed VIX 3.0 (155) on Vu+ Duo and have got pretty much everything setup as I wanted. But I have a few questions on the the EPG;

I am using the E2 Autobouquet the the channel numbering is like Sky. When changing channel, the empty channel numbers are skipped and the multi EPG and graphical EPG does not show these empty place holders which is perfect. But the single EPG does show these empty placeholders. Is it possible to hide these on the single EPG?

When opening multi EPG, it always starts on BBC1 regardless what channel im on. E.g. when on sky sports 1 and i open multi EPG, it starts on BBC1. Is it possible to show multi epg on the channel your on?

Is it possible to open Multo EPG by pressing the TV button?

Thank you
 
Let me start by suggesting to update (we're on 478 now). Why did you flash an old build?
Once up & running see if there are any issues left.
 
I found the newer images were more unstable for me as it used to freeze/crash often.

I was reccomended build 155 and its been faultless so far.
 
155 is pretty old now. I would defo recomend an update and we'll take it from there :)
 
I found the newer images were more unstable for me as it used to freeze/crash often.

I was reccomended build 155 and its been faultless so far.
If you are getting freezes or crashs, it's better to upload debug/crash logs so any issues can be looked at.
The higher the build number, the more stable the image gets.
Odd bugs do creep into some new images which is to be expected but they are usually fixed pretty fast.
 
I found the newer images were more unstable for me as it used to freeze/crash often.

I was reccomended build 155 and its been faultless so far.

we do NOT support cloned hardware on this forum, and i know you are using a clone by your posts on other forums

Thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top