Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Vix 3.0 After update - EPG Menu Crash.

I was also getting this issue and others on my Solo after the update.

Upon bootup it would freeze trying to read the EPG from USB. If I booted without USB plugged in, no problem. I had to delete the EPG from the USB and start again. Seems ok for now but after a reboot, it does take longer than usual to load up the bouquet list!

Also was getting the up arrow crash, but that seems to have been fixed with the newest update, thanks for the quick fix!

Regards
 
I was also getting this issue and others on my Solo after the update.

Upon bootup it would freeze trying to read the EPG from USB. If I booted without USB plugged in, no problem. I had to delete the EPG from the USB and start again. Seems ok for now but after a reboot, it does take longer than usual to load up the bouquet list!

Also was getting the up arrow crash, but that seems to have been fixed with the newest update, thanks for the quick fix!

Regards

Ah spoke too soon.

After more reboots it still hangs on startup. Shows the dish symbol from 28.2 to 28.2 etc then hangs. Works ok with no USB.

Restored to an image from before the update the other day and all works fine. Will stay at this for now!

Regards
 
Simple fix for all is simply do not do a restore/backup from previous images.
I always do fresh install only reinstalling my fav channels, putting in sat cordinates etc again, simple jobs, and have the box running in 10 minutes.
Even the epg data on pendrive i delete and reinsert usb the do a fresh epg download.
Yes there maybe the odd bug which i found in olde images, but very rare, but doing the above will guarantee your box will run sweet always :thumbsup:
I see it has giving the box it's mot and service :D
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top