Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VIX 3.0 CCCam

  • Thread starter Thread starter kvarnstj
  • Start date Start date
K

kvarnstj

Guest
Hi!

I am having a problem with my VU+ Ultimo with the 3.0 images. After I flash my Ultimo with a 3.0 image the N lines in CCCam stops working, even with same cfg and same CCCam version. I have tried several 3.0 image versions. When I go back to 2.4 images, everything works great. Am I the only one facing this problem or is there some solution to this?

/kvarnstj
 
please bear in mind the rules.........

have you just moved to vix and cccam?

should you not be using Mgcamd for your n line
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top