Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] Vix 4.2 Softcam

  • Thread starter Thread starter mezman
  • Start date Start date
M

mezman

Guest
I've updated to 4.2.006 and run 1.38 but cant get the cam to fire.

Flashed to 4.2.005 but still the same issue.

Is there a bug on getting the cam to fire?
 
Forgot to say, it worked fine on 3.2 too. Box is a xtrend9500
 
go yo plugins and delete and then restart box and then go download it and try it

try 1.35 see of it works
 
I have always used 1.35,......I could never get 1.38 to work.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top