Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo4K SE] ViX 6.3.003 bogs my box down

Yes, the CI+ module seems to be working now.

But is there some sort of memory leak or something in these last images (.003 to .005)? After a while (a day or so), scrolling through menus and the channel list starts stuttering really badly. A reboot usually helps, but the problem returns again soon.

I am using the new built-in multiboot, if that does affect it in any way.
If you are using the Vu multiboot(?) how many images have you installed - in eMMC or on usb ?
 
All are installed in the internal flash (I guess that's the eMMC you are speaking of?).
0: 6.3.003 (fallback image, not used)
1: 6.3.005 (main image)
2: 6.3.002

EDIT:
Memory usage, freshly booted.

Total memory 1619080
Free memory 1325836
Buffers 8228
Cached 125852
Total swap 0
Free swap 0

FLASH
Total 3.5G
Free 1.9G
 
Last edited:
Yes, the CI+ module seems to be working now.

But is there some sort of memory leak or something in these last images (.003 to .005)? After a while (a day or so), scrolling through menus and the channel list starts stuttering really badly. A reboot usually helps, but the problem returns again soon.

I am using the new built-in multiboot, if that does affect it in any way.

I think there is an issue with lcd4linux, it has been reported to the plugin author to fix.
 
Is that so? I am using LCD4Linux as well, so it’s a possibility. Is it a memory leak?
 
Is that so? I am using LCD4Linux as well, so it’s a possibility. Is it a memory leak?

No idea, i've not looked into it, just seen a report of similar issues to what you have said and the author has been notified
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top