Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Vix backup settings - additional files

Yony

Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2012
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
57
I would like to add some additional files to the settings backup eg picons file, skins.

How can I do this in Vix please? (I've done it before in OpenATV).

Carrying out the recent upgrade to Vix5 I lost these things.

Thanks.
 
In backup manager, press menu, then yellow I think
 
id like to do this but my picons are on a usb stick and that doesnt show under the manger only hdd, also where are the skin files kept in vix?
 
id like to do this but my picons are on a usb stick and that doesnt show under the manger only hdd, also where are the skin files kept in vix?
Because your Picons are on the usb flash drive you wouldn't need to save them as it doesn't touch your usb devices.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top