Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-SE] ViX Boot Stuck on 11%

  • Thread starter Thread starter Factualgnome
  • Start date Start date
F

Factualgnome

Guest
Hi All,

This morning i saw that my box was on standby with the green light flashing. I left it 10 mins and made a brew.

I couldnt turn it on when i tried so flipped the switch on and off. After the Technomate screen it just flashed up a black screen with 11% shown straight away. I left it another 10 mins but it never moved.

i unplugged it for 20 mins and tried again.

Showed the Technomate bootscreen then straight to the black screen with 11%

It was fine last night before bed. Put it on stand by.

What could be the issue.

Its only a week old from WoS pre flashed.

TIA
 
the on demand one? Nothing other than that.

I did follow a guide on setting it up to go on the Virgin Preview channel for EPG updates? I did that last week?
 
I've fixed it for now with a reflash.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A8-50F using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top