Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vix help

  • Thread starter Thread starter boywonder786
  • Start date Start date
B

boywonder786

Guest
I need help again pls just downloaded new vix image.
I can't get 7 day epg working.
I have set my hard drive up and then menu,setup,vix.
I have configured crossepg to enabled set time and date and ok it.
Then enable uk rytek XML I cluck manual download in the bottom right window a pop occurs and it downloads something very quickly.
when I back out the epg does jot work.
on my old aaf when I manually downloaded the epg all these events downloaded and it took a while but it's not going it on the vix... Pls help
 
Yes I did but it still didn't work anyideas from the developers
 
Can someone help,
I have re scanned my box i seem to have 2 of every channel, from the bouquets if i FTP the channel list of either B16 or Flipflips list, the channel comes up with Service Error, Tuner COnfiguration, however if i go to the channel manager and select the duplicate of that channel on tuner A it works can anybody resolve this before i jusmp out the window head first, thanks
 
After FTP'ing your settings bouquets, restart GUI by holding down standby button. Then once restarted got to Tuner configuration and reset back to single satellite 28.2 deg.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top