Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VIX Image 1.1: Can't install CCcam2.14

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cougar
  • Start date Start date
C

Cougar

Guest
Hi Guys
I'm a newbie with a DUO. Just flashed the Duo with vix 1.1 and the internet is connected.
Can someone please clearly explain how I download CCcam 2.14? I can't seem to get to any download panel to download it.
Step by step will be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks in advance.
 
Long press blue button
Short press of Green button
Highlight cams and press ok
Highlight CCcam2.1.4 and press ok
Then just follow on screen instructions..

Hope this helps
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top