Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vix image cccam no configrasion

  • Thread starter Thread starter chands
  • Start date Start date
you have to make your own and ftp it to /etc
 
you have to make your own and ftp it to /etc

I always wondered... Why isn't there a default CCcam.cfg in the ipk (with a couple of default lines is enough) so it works out of the box?
Any particular reason?

GiP
 
I always wondered... Why isn't there a default CCcam.cfg in the ipk (with a couple of default lines is enough) so it works out of the box?
Any particular reason?

GiP

this would be break our rules, same reason why we removed key updater
 
this would be break our rules, same reason why we removed key updater

The key updater I understand, but a CCcam with only a minimal cfg will only read original cards and do nothing else (I think), is it still against the rules?

GiP
 
The key updater I understand, but a CCcam with only a minimal cfg will only read original cards and do nothing else (I think), is it still against the rules?

GiP

it is against rulles as this is a FTA image and even reading legit cards on a non standard box is rules breaking with the card provider
 
it is against rulles as this is a FTA image and even reading legit cards on a non standard box is rules breaking with the card provider

Well, not all of them, SRG or Tivusat don't care, but probably there's the problem of the royalties on some coding systems.... So, Ok i got it.

Thanks.
GiP
 
vix image cccam cfg

dear fftp open etc but no cfg file in this image
 
The key updater I understand, but a CCcam with only a minimal cfg will only read original cards and do nothing else (I think), is it still against the rules?

GiP

it's not only against the rules but it's against the law in most countries. CCcam was not invented to illegally share cards in the first place and for well over 6 years i was using CCcam without a .cfg file.
 
it's not only against the rules but it's against the law in most countries. CCcam was not invented to illegally share cards in the first place and for well over 6 years i was using CCcam without a .cfg file.

Well, as I said, with a minimal cfg or possibly even an empty one it does not either. There is still the fact that decrypts without paying the copyright holders of Viacces Nagra etc....

I have to say that I don't see much difference in shipping it without a CCcam.cfg or with a minimal or empty one, but it's your decision and I'm ok with it.

GiP
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top