Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt HD2400] Vix Image Problem

Manny92

Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
33
Location
Bradford
Hello people I hope someone can help me out. I've had my Mutant for over a year not had any problems until the last couple of weeks when my box starts after deep standy my Vix interface is split into 3 screens I then restart my box it is fine I havent changed anything on my tv settings thanks for your time. :confused:
20160418_215530.webp
 
Looks like a your skin config has gone a bit wonky. I would flash to the latest openvix image 4.1 or uninstall the skin and re-install
 
I mentioned this in another thread - The OSD setting "Move Left/Right" was set to 16 and worked fine in 3.2... . Changing it to 15 sorted it out.

I can't see how a reboot would help, but it did on mine as well for a while.
 
I have tried to replicate the problem but can't . Tried different skins and can't make it happen. I think I would flash again Manny and if it ain't as problem set up again from new.Hope you get it sorted.:thumbsup:
 
I reflashed with a no settings restore and when I put in the value 16 the OSD moved to the middle of the screen, and things like the epg wrapped round to the left hand side. I'll try it again later.

Edit:

Changing to 16 had no effect. Restarting Enigma had no effect.

Rebooting from deep standby did - the OSD went into the middle. Changing to 15 and went ok, changing to 16 and back to the middle straight away. Most odd.
 
Last edited:
Thanks lads for your feedback I will flash it again and make a backup setting without restoring plugins.
 
Update on this lads, After I did a fresh install etc, no plugin restore, everything was fine when I powered on my box today same thing has happened again which is sad oh well guess i'll have to put up with it. :(
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top