Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo4K] Vix image

Now I need a really good excuse to go home from work early...
 
Please can I ask what content can be watched in 4k on this box ?
Sorry if it's a dumb question .
 
Now I need a really good excuse to go home from work early...

Nice one. There are some great ones when you google this.:thumbsup:

Looking forward to reading about your experience with the Vix image.

The mouse pointer on my laptop is poised ready over the order button.
 
Tbh mate I wouldn't bother until there are some decent 4k channels you want to watch, the revalation that it won't play 2160 x264 virtually rules it out as a 4k media player for the moment and if your happy with the scaling and motion processing on your 4k TV then I would wait.
Me I needed another box so I took the plunge.
 
It's like Christmas Eve for me, mine is arriving tomorrow!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top