Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] VIX images explained

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheMac
  • Start date Start date
T

TheMac

Guest
Hi guys, I've been using Black hole but I'm interested in switching to VIX. There are so many VIX images that I'd just like someone to explain the naming convention being used. So I've seen "Zeus", "Apollo" and "Helios" for example. Are these just versions? How do I know which is the most up-to-date, or the one for me? (I'm using a VU+ Turbo usb tuner but it's a bit tempermental). I have a VU+ Duo. I've noticed the latest version of Open VIX is 5 0 016, and that doens't follow the same naming convention. Or is one type of the image "open source" and the other not? Someone humour me please :)

Thanks, Mac
 
Those are all old versions and no longer have feeds etc.

We changes from names to numbers a while back.

For the latest image for your box visit www.openvix.co.uk.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top