Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD] Vix keeps rebooting Hades any version upto 20/6/15

Thanks for having a look Ciao, Maybe its something to do with the unix side? I've attached a couple unix logs...
perhaps this is epg related as there seems to be a bad block somewhere? does anyone agree?
 

Attachments

Hi,
1. Do you have an USB hub attached to the box? If yes try without.
2. In dmesg an UBIFS recovery was started. I do not know if this is normal.

When you you do the last fresh flash?

ciao
 
There are no devices attached the box nor ever have been.
There was a complete fresh flash inc boot loader last week when this issue started.
Can I supply any other files to help find the issue?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top