Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[MB Premium Mini] Vix logo

How did you install it? If from the plugin feeds, Menu -> Plugins -> Red button to remove plugins.
Extremely doubtful it's anything to do with your crash though.
Code:
[AutoBouquets] fallback to default translation for Reloading Bouquets and Services...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 214, in processDelay
    callback(*retval)
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets/plugin.py", line 736, in scancomplete
    infobox = self.session.open(MessageBox,_("Reloading Bouquets and Services..."), MessageBox.TYPE_INFO, timeout=5)
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 328, in open
    raise RuntimeError("modal open are allowed only from a screen which is modal!")
RuntimeError: modal open are allowed only from a screen which is modal!
(PyObject_CallObject(<bound method Session.processDelay of <__main__.Session instance at 0x1e665d0>>,()) failed)
]]>
Looks like an AutoBouquets issue.
 
Yes I did install it from the feeds and Mgcamd has to be restarted at every boot now as well since I upgraded to 064. Do I need to do anything with Autoboquets? or just continue along on my merry way.:confused:
 
Last edited:
or just continue along on my merry way.:confused:

Well, as you're having issues with at least 2 or 3 plugins now, I wouldn't continue on your merry way.
Fix the issues first.
 
What would you suggest? A reflash of the same image or roll back to an earlier one. Or simply uninstall the plugins and reinstall them. By the way I can find no option in remove plugins to get rid of the boot image i put on.
 
Fresh flash of a current image, no restores & no point in restoring any previous issues saved in that restore point.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top