pooface
V.I.P
- Joined
- Jun 1, 2010
- Messages
- 9,731
- Reaction score
- 25
- Points
- 48
Hey guys...
This is just a little mod to enable ECM info in first info bar for those who prefer it there
(like myself)...
Just extract the included files to /etc/enigma2/
This should create a file called skin_user_ViX-Night-HD.xml in /etc/enigma2/ and a folder called skin_user which contains a file called 1stinfobarcrypt.png.
Screenshot:

BTW, this is not ViX released, just a personal release that I made for myself and seemed to work fine, so released for others who would like
This is just a little mod to enable ECM info in first info bar for those who prefer it there
Just extract the included files to /etc/enigma2/
This should create a file called skin_user_ViX-Night-HD.xml in /etc/enigma2/ and a folder called skin_user which contains a file called 1stinfobarcrypt.png.
Screenshot:

BTW, this is not ViX released, just a personal release that I made for myself and seemed to work fine, so released for others who would like
Attachments
Last edited:


