Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vix-Night-HD Skin porting to 1080p

relaxibus

New member
Joined
Dec 14, 2016
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hey Folks,

I know, Vix-Night-HD is an old skin, but for my personal taste, it is the best one. I modified it to add more colors in the Graphic-EPG and few other icons. But, I'm not a skinner.
I'm looking for a skinner willing to help to bring the "old" Vix-Night-HD skin to a Vix-Night-1080 and add them in the mainstream. Also to adapt it for up to 8 tuners.

Open to help where I can (adapt graphics, etc).

Thanks!
 
There is a skin converter tool on a popular forum.
Enigma2 1080 Skin Converter
Enigma2 KiddaC

tool.webp
 
Great, thanks, will start trying to port it with the above advices. :-)
 
What do you mean port it? It just needs the graphics remade fr the higher resolution, nothing else.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top