Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Vix not loading

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ibby
  • Start date Start date
I

Ibby

Guest
Hi I was just going through the settings on my vu plus duo when the box crashed. It stated that it would reload after 10 secs however after waiting for 5 mins the box did not load so I turned it off from behind and turned it back on. Well since then the box boots and I get the grey vu duo screen but VIX does not load as I do not get the spinning VIX icon on the screen at all.

Does anyone please have any tips for me so I can load vix again? The box has an internal HD fitted by the way
 
Its probably best to re-flash the receiver with the latest ViX image, and always make sure you have a full set of backups made and securely stored away before tinkering with any settings your not sure of.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top