Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VIX on twitter?

judge

ViX Beta Tester
Joined
Jan 4, 2011
Messages
14,099
Reaction score
43
Points
0
Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong section but I find twitter to be the best support/promotion mechanism these days.
Are any of you guys on twitter?
How about a #VIX hashtag for quick answers to questions asked or promoting new features?
 
there is works to get some features added not sure just yet which ones but just watch this space

forum admins working on getting loads of new goodies sorted for you guys
 
saying that, just used #vix as a hashtag & see lots of what look like Spanish? unrelated tweets...
 
Thanks Silver, are you on twitter?
 
at the moment VIX is not on twitter so anything that you see on twitter is not by us

so please read with an open mind
 
at the moment VIX is not on twitter so anything that you see on twitter is not by us

so please read with an open mind
If I was Spanish, I would...
I'm on as @tvcritics, talk a lot of shit TV & some Irish politics (not everyone's cup of tea). Would love to get to know some of you guys on there & plug up VIX too.
If any of the team or users are on it, leave your twitter name in the thread & I'll follow/discuss/help where I can.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top