Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] ViX Team ET9000 Image v2.2 - 11/06/2011 - Discussion

So can I leave the plugin installed or is it just for vu. if so does that mean vu duo plugins will work on et. 9000. Dumb question said I ask though ?
 
you can leave the plugin installed but if you arent going to use it then you might want to delete it. just make sure in menu/setup/system/remote setup the epg button mode is set to vix epg if you want to follow the tutorial above and use the same epg
 
ahhh, np.
I am sorry for not being observant of that rule. Will do some studying...
 
Hello,

ppanel plugin work with this version or is not compatible. I have only a green screen.

Thank you.
 
I dont think it does, IIRC there was a post by BH in another thread saying it didn't unless I dreamed it all.
 
I'm still struggling to find the logs, I have had a few crashes...
 
Can I install the techsat plugin
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Not a plugin I have heard of and if it is not in the download section, than you do it at your own risk as it may not be compatiable with the image.
 
As stanman said, try it at ur own risk and see. Take an image backup b4 hand just in case...

Sent with Tapatalk
 
Just quick question, just got box yesterday et9000 and new to vix image so excuse the dumb questions.
But when I click software update no updates is that correct on vix 2.2 also when I click on plugins and download plugins nothing appears is this correct .

Thanks for all help..
 
I did it, everything works fine. Good job guys, great image, I like it.

thanks
 
Just found this do I need to update my source feeds


You will need to update the servers, they were changed a while back and there is a thread on here of how to do it and the server path files have been posted in that thread.

Ok here it is
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...5408#post65408

no those only applied to the images that were released at the time of the server change. all subsequent releases have the new server feeds already in them as default.
 
Just quick question, just got box yesterday et9000 and new to vix image so excuse the dumb questions.
But when I click software update no updates is that correct on vix 2.2 also when I click on plugins and download plugins nothing appears is this correct .

Thanks for all help..

Do you know how to telnet in to the box? If so, type in "opkg update", and then once that's finished, type in "opkg upgrade". This should update everything to the latest. If still nothing updating, then post the results of your telnet to the box...
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top