punisher
Forum Supporter ,
- Joined
- Oct 26, 2010
- Messages
- 4,641
- Reaction score
- 47
- Points
- 48
- Location
- Bel Air
- Website
- www.world-of-satellite.com
aah that tutorial above is only for the vix epg
Thanks for that, think i made a mistake, installed coolman tv guide 4 from vu plugins,no et 9000. Should i uninstall.
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?9067-Cool-TV-Guide-V4.0.0-by-Coolman.
Just found this do I need to update my source feeds
You will need to update the servers, they were changed a while back and there is a thread on here of how to do it and the server path files have been posted in that thread.
Ok here it is
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...5408#post65408
Just quick question, just got box yesterday et9000 and new to vix image so excuse the dumb questions.
But when I click software update no updates is that correct on vix 2.2 also when I click on plugins and download plugins nothing appears is this correct .
Thanks for all help..