Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] ViX Team ET9x00 Image v2.3 -07/12/2011

I tried CCCamInfo, but couldn't reproduce it.
As you speak about a plugin: is your problem with the CCCamInfo that was on the box by default, or did you install a plugin yourself? If the latter is the case: don't.

I was try with cccaminfo that was in box by default
 
Dear Buddies,

I hereby appreciate all your efforts regarding image improvement and I'm pretty grateful that you guys support ET9000,

I've first flashed new BootLoader '' ET9X00 '' & then flashed the new Image , Everything is perfect upon restarting the box,

When I restart the box (but not Enigima) or deep-standby and then try to turn it on ,, It wouldn't boot , couple of blue blinking on the power button and then ET9X00 will appear on the front LCD-display and I'll just have the first Linux-tv logo as a video signal , The Box wouldn't boot-up and I need to re-flash the Image(2.3) again in order to boot the box ,,, the box works in order as long as I don't shut it down , and every time I need to turn it on to boot the box I have to flash the new vix image .

Therefore I would be thankful of you could assist me resolving the fault of the box (or image/bootloader) , I've also tried to downgrade the bootloader
& image to et9000 & 2.21 but failed.

Any idea ,technical help , suggestion or advisement will be of course highly appreciated .

Thank you beforehand.

Regards

When it doesn't boot up, can you still ftp or telnet in to the box?

As part of your setup, have you installed any plugins?! From feeds or manually?!

What happens if you just flash the image, then don't do anything else at all after the wizard. Then, do a deep standby or restart of the box, and see if you still have the problem...
 
Any news about my channel switching with numbers? I sent that logs you asked :) Can you confirm it's some bug or should I reflash my box or something?
 
When it doesn't boot up, can you still ftp or telnet in to the box?

As part of your setup, have you installed any plugins?! From feeds or manually?!

What happens if you just flash the image, then don't do anything else at all after the wizard. Then, do a deep standby or restart of the box, and see if you still have the problem...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot for the quick response,

When it doesn't boot-up I can't do anything except flashing the image and when I flash the image using USB then it's feasible to telnet or ftp the box

unless I shut it down . so any solution to install or re-install an appropriate boot-loader using telnet after flashing image and before shuttin down the box ?

First time I flashed the image,then ftp using ccc or dcc and then installed couple of plugins and uploaded the channel list ,, but afterwards

I found out the compatibility issues may be concern , thus I just flashed the image and didn't install ANYTHING but following the wizard and scanning services(for the 2nd,3rd,4th times image-flashing) and still have the same problem .

I tried couple of times doing flashing the image and box boots properly as long as I do not shut it down works well. I have a 2TB WD-Green SATA installed as well .

I'd be so glad to provide more details if required .

Thank you again for the kind assistance .

Best Regards.
 
Any news about my channel switching with numbers? I sent that logs you asked :) Can you confirm it's some bug or should I reflash my box or something?

did you not get my PM ?
 
when I try to install cccam info get this:

Code:
Welcome to ViX for et9x00
ViX v2.3
et9x00 login: root
root@et9x00:~# cd /tmp
root@et9x00:/var/volatile/tmp# opkg install /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-cccam
info_svn-2940-r0_all.ipk
Installing enigma2-plugin-extensions-cccaminfo (svn-2940-r0) to root...
Collected errors:
 * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigm
a2-plugin-extensions-cccaminfo:
 *      twisted-web *
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-cccaminfo.
root@et9x00:/var/volatile/tmp#

then I try to install twisted-web:

Code:
root@et9x00:/var/volatile/tmp# opkg install /tmp/twisted-web_2.5.0-r0_mipsel.ipk
Installing twisted-web (2.5.0-r0) to root...
Collected errors:
 * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for twist
ed-web:
 *      zope-interface *
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package twisted-web.
root@et9x00:/var/volatile/tmp#

zope interface is installed when I looking in packet manager, and twisted web too.
is there any working cccam info that working with this image?
 
when I try to install cccam info get this:

Code:
Welcome to ViX for et9x00
ViX v2.3
et9x00 login: root
root@et9x00:~# cd /tmp
root@et9x00:/var/volatile/tmp# opkg install /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-cccam
info_svn-2940-r0_all.ipk
Installing enigma2-plugin-extensions-cccaminfo (svn-2940-r0) to root...
Collected errors:
 * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigm
a2-plugin-extensions-cccaminfo:
 *      twisted-web *
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-cccaminfo.
root@et9x00:/var/volatile/tmp#

then I try to install twisted-web:

Code:
root@et9x00:/var/volatile/tmp# opkg install /tmp/twisted-web_2.5.0-r0_mipsel.ipk
Installing twisted-web (2.5.0-r0) to root...
Collected errors:
 * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for twist
ed-web:
 *      zope-interface *
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package twisted-web.
root@et9x00:/var/volatile/tmp#

zope interface is installed when I looking in packet manager, and twisted web too.
is there any working cccam info that working with this image?


where did you get the ipk installer for CCcam ?

also try this start a telnet session
Code:
opkg update && opkg upgrade
then try installing the cam again.

use one of the cam from here
Code:
http://www.4shared.com/dir/wnyHV50A/VIX_CAMS.html
 
Any Prof. could possibly assist me with the mentioned semi-bricked box ?

Your help will be highly appreciated ,

Thanks in advance ,,,
 
when I try to install cccam info get this:

Code:
Welcome to ViX for et9x00
ViX v2.3
et9x00 login: root
root@et9x00:~# cd /tmp
root@et9x00:/var/volatile/tmp# opkg install /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-cccam
info_svn-2940-r0_all.ipk
Installing enigma2-plugin-extensions-cccaminfo (svn-2940-r0) to root...
Collected errors:
 * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigm
a2-plugin-extensions-cccaminfo:
 *      twisted-web *
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-cccaminfo.
root@et9x00:/var/volatile/tmp#

then I try to install twisted-web:

Code:
root@et9x00:/var/volatile/tmp# opkg install /tmp/twisted-web_2.5.0-r0_mipsel.ipk
Installing twisted-web (2.5.0-r0) to root...
Collected errors:
 * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for twist
ed-web:
 *      zope-interface *
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package twisted-web.
root@et9x00:/var/volatile/tmp#

zope interface is installed when I looking in packet manager, and twisted web too.
is there any working cccam info that working with this image?


your trying to install cccam-info plugin which is already embedded, doing this will cause you issues.

it will appear automatically in Softcam / CI and extension list, IF you have CCcam installed.
 
I can't believe that I am reading harsh criticism from some users of the image. The team here give up there free time to develop and improve the software. They take potential risks in bricking their boxes. They work hard and are always here to help out and support!! Instead of criticism, give some positive feedback about what is not working and support them. Where would we be without their support!!!

WELL DONE TO THE TEAM!!!

Keep up the good work!
 
I can't believe that I am reading harsh criticism from some users of the image. The team here give up there free time to develop and improve the software. They take potential risks in bricking their boxes. They work hard and are always here to help out and support!! Instead of criticism, give some positive feedback about what is not working and support them. Where would we be without their support!!!

WELL DONE TO THE TEAM!!!

Keep up the good work!

dont worry about it pal. it's not to every ones tastes, we can live with that just fine.
 
I can't believe that I am reading harsh criticism from some users of the image. The team here give up there free time to develop and improve the software. They take potential risks in bricking their boxes. They work hard and are always here to help out and support!! Instead of criticism, give some positive feedback about what is not working and support them. Where would we be without their support!!!

WELL DONE TO THE TEAM!!!

Keep up the good work!

as phoenix said, we are not forcing anyone to use our image, and tbh i don't even care if people don't like it. it is their opinion and they are entitled to it. there are plenty of other team image to choose from.
 
Mates,,, Anyone have the same experience ? can you technically assist me please ?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot for the quick response,

When it doesn't boot-up I can't do anything except flashing the image and when I flash the image using USB then it's feasible to telnet or ftp the box

unless I shut it down . so any solution to install or re-install an appropriate boot-loader using telnet after flashing image and before shuttin down the box ?

First time I flashed the image,then ftp using ccc or dcc and then installed couple of plugins and uploaded the channel list ,, but afterwards

I found out the compatibility issues may be concern , thus I just flashed the image and didn't install ANYTHING but following the wizard and scanning services(for the 2nd,3rd,4th times image-flashing) and still have the same problem .

I tried couple of times doing flashing the image and box boots properly as long as I do not shut it down works well. I have a 2TB WD-Green SATA installed as well .

I'd be so glad to provide more details if required .

Thank you again for the kind assistance .

Best Regards.

Can you try by disconnecting everything. Unplug your actual f-plugs (cable to dish) - make sure this is done whilst box is powered off. Then, disconnect any network cables, usb cables/sticks etc. All you should have is the hdmi cable and audio cables (if you use them). Then, re-flash the image. At end of flash, start up, go through wizard. Don't scan any satellites. Do not restore any settings. Just set it up normally. Then, try rebooting or powering down. Let us know the results :)
 
Can you try by disconnecting everything. Unplug your actual f-plugs (cable to dish) - make sure this is done whilst box is powered off. Then, disconnect any network cables, usb cables/sticks etc. All you should have is the hdmi cable and audio cables (if you use them). Then, re-flash the image. At end of flash, start up, go through wizard. Don't scan any satellites. Do not restore any settings. Just set it up normally. Then, try rebooting or powering down. Let us know the results :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for responding,

I accurately did what exactly you clarified and again I have the same problem , It's messed up ,,, I'd be very happy if you could provide me with a proper boot-loader to reflash and see if it's gonna work or not , I seriously can't flash an image every time I need to turn on the Box ,,,,

I'm awaiting for your response Doc ,,

Thanks again,,,

Regards
 
Very impressed with the new version, love the new night skin, box is more respsonsive; thanks very much to all who spent their time working on it.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for responding,

I accurately did what exactly you clarified and again I have the same problem , It's messed up ,,, I'd be very happy if you could provide me with a proper boot-loader to reflash and see if it's gonna work or not , I seriously can't flash an image every time I need to turn on the Box ,,,,

I'm awaiting for your response Doc ,,

Thanks again,,,

Regards

The boot loader posted in the release thread was the proper boot loader... I flashed my box with that boot loader, and never had any of the problems you are experiencing...

Have you tried downloading both the image and the boot loader again?! Through a different browser? Tried ref lashing again with a different usb stick?!
 
The boot loader posted in the release thread was the proper boot loader... I flashed my box with that boot loader, and never had any of the problems you are experiencing...

Have you tried downloading both the image and the boot loader again?! Through a different browser? Tried ref lashing again with a different usb stick?!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sure , I've already done that , using different USB sticks as well as means of download ,, still the same problem ,, any solutions to check the installed bootloader ?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top