Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] ViX Team ET9x00 Image v2.3 -07/12/2011

It's not a problem with ViX but the skin it self is not compatible with this version of the image.
 
Hi there ...

is there a new online-update available?
i made an update to 2.3 Build 153 but the Update-Symbol is blinking again.
when i now make a new update there are 2 files to update ... ?

CU No.Trace ...
 
Hi ...

reflash? Must that be? Can i flash my backup or a clean version?
First i used the first option update - update in background.
after that i tried the second option - update with pressing the ok button.

THX No.Trace ...
 
It seems like it cant update those files as enigma i using them. You can backup ur settings and restore them when you flash the image and thn see if u can do the update
 
Hi ...

OK ... but are my PlugIns, bouquets and Cams restored with my setting?
Or have i reinstall them all after a new flash?
Wont the be another way to fix it?

THX No.Trace ...
 
Yes the back up settings backs up cams and bouquets and plugins but it is not recommended to update plugins in new kernal releases.

As for the two updates is one of the file RTL or rtc and than numbers?
 
Yes the back up settings backs up cams and bouquets and plugins but it is not recommended to update plugins in new kernal releases.
Correct.
The settingsrestore has been updated: in case of a kernel difference between backup and present image only the settings will be restored. The question "do you want to re-install plugins" won't even be asked.
 
Hi ...

Yes there will be 2 Files in the download ...
... one is from vix and the other one is the one you said.
My Backup is from the 2.3 Image, but after the "error" came ...

CU No.Trace
 
Hi there ...

me again ... do i have the same prob like the one posted from Alias1 ?
And can i fix it with this ?

Login via a telnet session and issue the following commands.

Code:
opkg remove kernel-module-rtl8192cu --force-depends

Code:
opkg upgrade

Code:
shutdown -r now

CU and thanks for you great work an help ... No.Trace !!!
 
Hi there ...

yes ist works with the "howto" in the last post ... ;)
Is the Build 153 the newest version ?

Thanks again for your great work and your support.

CU No.Trace !!!
 
Hi there ...

yes ist works with the "howto" in the last post ... ;)
Is the Build 153 the newest version ?

Thanks again for your great work and your support.

CU No.Trace !!!

yes i believe 153 is the latest public image build for now.
 
I would just like to add my thanks! I was wary of upgrading in case I didn't like the image. It is superb!! I particularly love the tailorability of the OSD to any TV.

THANK YOU GUYS :D
 
Your welcome mate, great to see Andy's creation so will appreciated.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
 
Not wishing to be a pain...but!... I have noticed that I no longer have any options at all within OSD after adjusting to suit my tv. Is there anything simple I can try to restore the settings?

Also, sometimes randomly I cannot fast forward any faster than x8 speed. Eg. When commercials are on, you can see that it goes through the adverts normally (and a lot faster than my previous image!) but when I press OK or play, the recording hasn't advanced at all.

Have you guys come across this?

Apart from these niggles, I am loving the image!

Thanks again.
 
Hi Rob.

The field is completely blank. It was fine until I altered it's settings.
I'm not too bothered as I doubt I would need to adjust it further - Just thought it was strange that all options have disappeared.

I'm more concerned about the fast forward search problems to be honest.

shaft.
 
since new update sometimes when i switch channels with AC3 the sound doesnt work, i have to zap back and forward before sound works.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top