Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

ViX Team Image Wishlist Poll

  • Thread starter Thread starter soulmate
  • Start date Start date

ViX Team Image Wishlist


  • Total voters
    158
Please close and/or delete it. If you feel that these kind of discussions are useless then please do so. Sorry if I annoyed anyone.It's your board!

Sorry if I sounded it bit harsh in my post above. Like I explained in my PM I'm just a little concerned what this thread will turn into. I'm not going to close it provided it don't turn into a demand thread. Please don't be put off by this as I've found your posts be a great addition to the board. Also you've been very helpful to some members, thank you.
 
Firstly I have'nt taken the plunge to ViX Team Image yet, still using PLi, but I am more concerned about having a good stable image rather than all the glitzy stuff,
I would like to be able to add and delete channels and transponders without having to dreamboxedit every time to make changes.
But as soon as version 1.1 I will go for it!!

Congrats to all the Team
 
sorry if may seem out off topic but
like ur avatar soulmate ;)
 
Last edited:
I can't Stop Dreaming to see ViX on my solo.
2109642_t.gif
 
I can't Stop Dreaming to see ViX on my solo.
2109642_t.gif

As we've said, we need some solo boxes... Only one of us has a solo, so there's not really any way we can develop it and test it...

Ask vu if they'll send us some ;)

Code:
alex @ vuplus . com
 
my personal opinion for the developments goals \ wishlist and this goes for all images. Number one on the list "The wife doesn't moan that the SKY HD box is better", after that everying else is a nice to have
 
my personal opinion for the developments goals \ wishlist and this goes for all images. Number one on the list "The wife doesn't moan that the SKY HD box is better", after that everying else is a nice to have

they can be hardly satisfied, they's then complaint about the remote or anything :roflmao:
 
my personal opinion for the developments goals \ wishlist and this goes for all images. Number one on the list "The wife doesn't moan that the SKY HD box is better", after that everying else is a nice to have

lol. We just wish that that could be implemented in the image... We'd all love that :D Instead, it's best to just get a new woman :p hehe
 
lol. We just wish that that could be implemented in the image... We'd all love that :D Instead, it's best to just get a new woman :p hehe

yeah and so we can use the multi quick button ;)
:roflmao:
 
my personal opinion for the developments goals \ wishlist and this goes for all images. Number one on the list "The wife doesn't moan that the SKY HD box is better", after that everying else is a nice to have

just give her a bottle of wine that normally does it for me :D


phil
 
Enable the coloured buttons to FFW, RWD, Pause and Play.
 
Enable the coloured buttons to FFW, RWD, Pause and Play.

I prefer it as it is now, you already have buttons to do that anyway.
A panic button like in DE would be good though.
 
what is a panic button ?

Hey andy
It's what I asked about earlier in the week. A quick press of the"0" button takes you to the first channel in your first bouquet (usualy BBC1).
It's a great way to get back to your fav sat on your fixed dish whilst sat hopping with the motorised.

Many thanks
 
I don't see the need for them neither but I included them in the poll because they seem to be important to a lot of people. I suggest having some readymade configs for the most common cards and emu combinations would be a nice idea, also taking away a lot of requests from the forum alike "how do I use this and that card with vu+ duo". What do you think?
I think they are important to NEWBIES like me and others.
 
Hey andy
It's what I asked about earlier in the week. A quick press of the"0" button takes you to the first channel in your first bouquet (usualy BBC1).
It's a great way to get back to your fav sat on your fixed dish whilst sat hopping with the motorised.

Many thanks

done added for v1.1, shhhh
 
what I love about the VIX image, is simple to use, no silly bells and whistles
some standard addons would be welcome,
but thats being dealt with, from what I have read
due to working commitments, at the mo, I am just a surfer
but the more complex the image, so are the problems
the team have private lives, with out them, there is no team, the cost of the unit, does not include images
images are given freely by the VIX team, and others,

baz
 
what I love about the VIX image, is simple to use, no silly bells and whistles
some standard addons would be welcome,
but thats being dealt with, from what I have read
due to working commitments, at the mo, I am just a surfer
but the more complex the image, so are the problems
the team have private lives, with out them, there is no team, the cost of the unit, does not include images
images are given freely by the VIX team, and others,

baz

what private life :roflmao:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top