Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VIX Team Vu+ Duo Image - 05/09/2010 - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys
got this image installed in my vu+ works brilliant now I've sorted the epg.
I have also installed this image in my son's vu+ and when viewing any fta HD channels the picture freezes a lot.
If I disconnect the internet connection from the box the freezing stops.
Any ideas what would be causing this to freezing when connected to the internet
Thanks
jcl
 
:eek:Echo what others have said - this is a serious contender for best VU+ image. Integration of AutoTimer into Cool TV Guide is just brilliant. CrossEPG installed and working perfectly. Skin is classy - a few skin options would help though...

Couple of things
1) in Help menu, I get a greenscreen on third page of Help
2) I don't have permanent timeshift turned on, but am getting weird issues with timeshifted programs - suddenly pixellating and freezing until I FF a little, then works fine again.
3) in the Menu/Setup/VU HD+/Skin Settings menu what does "Choose a Plugin to patch" do?
4) minor issue - in Cool TV Guide I reassigned the blue button to provide bouquet list and yellow to AutoTimer. In the main screen the Blue is labelled but the Yellow is not.


Couple of suggestions
1) integrate Software Manager so that settings can be restored post install, and also Plugins can be managed as a software catalogue. I installed it but it uses the old Vu skin colours and looks crap
2) Maybe an extra menu item under VU HD+ menu to install and run scripts
3) obviously Wireless USB and DVB-T USB support would put this image head and shoulders above other contenders

Finally - now that DE have gone tits up, I'm stuck for a decent image for my DM800. I tried Gemini (pile of crap - remote response is dreadfully slow), PLI (no Wireless USB for my TP-Link) and Newnigma2 (too weird in general). Howabout VIX porting this image to the DM series? :eek:
 
lol, you have choose to install ALL, of them ?, i think you have it the wrong way around, X is selected

That was just a test!
To see if I got any event on any of them.
But it all seems to be working now anyway.
 
Sorry for being a pest tonight guys..

I already have my EPG set up.. but my next door neighbour is having a problem..

I went next door to set up his epg.. and i cant remember how i done it.. lmao.. I know.. Getting old.. lol

Can anyone please refresh my memory.. ??

Thanks
 
press blue button and take it from there

Thanks for the reply..

I thought i was loosing my marbles there for a couple of hours..

We have went to the EPG import.. and set it up.. no hassles there..

But there is still no EPG working at all..

When i press a long red on my VU i get the full channel list on thats channel.. no probs at all..

When i do this on my neighbours.. Its just a blank window..

Any help please.. ??

Thanks
 
Sorry for being a pest tonight guys..

I already have my EPG set up.. but my next door neighbour is having a problem..

I went next door to set up his epg.. and i cant remember how i done it.. lmao.. I know.. Getting old.. lol

Can anyone please refresh my memory.. ??

Thanks
blue button/ epgimport/ blue button/select epg from list highlight it press ok/then green button /then yellow button.
Regards
jcl
 
Can you access ppanels on this image?

I can't find it anywhere?
 
Here's an updated sources file, it includes Bulsat.

Extract the rytec.source.xml file then FTP to /etc/epgimport overwriting the existing.

It's work now. Thanks, mate. You make me very happy. Cheers.
 
gr8 img but i still have problem with 60Hz via HDMI cable

i cant watch SD channels

i hope you make an img with old drivers like DE 11 or vti 0.7

or fix this problem as all we USA users cant use the new imgs after 3-2010

thank you
 
Was just trying to get some script to work.
But I think I've found out my Error now....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top