pooface
V.I.P
- Joined
- Jun 1, 2010
- Messages
- 9,731
- Reaction score
- 25
- Points
- 48
Its usals. And its definately the correct lan ans lon settings as it was working perfectly on previous image.
And does the actual motor move?! Or does it just sit there?
Its usals. And its definately the correct lan ans lon settings as it was working perfectly on previous image.
What can i do with CATSEYE listings or where can i find them?
Eddy
How would i go about installing satAngels_keyupdater on the vix team vu +duo image.
I have a problem with Picons, the picons are not showing up on the channel info bar but are displayed perfectly ok in the Epg, I have them located on an external Hdd in /hdd/picons.
By the way I have some error logs to send but dont know where you want them sending
Great image guys and excellent support thanks.
have you set it up in Skin Settings ?
whenever I change it from internal flash to either usb or hdd and press green to save, the image crashes (green screen and create error log)
Did a reflash this morning and its now working fine so maybe related to a plugin as after the reflash I have now only installed one or two.
Anyway here are the error logs from last night
thanks found the bug, once you had setup Picons on internal flash, it would not allow you to change to HDD or USB
That bug has been mentioned, and I think (iirc) has been solved for the next release of the image![]()
Hi
Im having problems to update bouquets.Ive tryed dreambox edit and nothing changes.Ive tryed to upload changes with total comander to /etc/enigma2,nothing changes.Yes I have rebooted the box.
Hi
Im having problems to update bouquets.Ive tryed dreambox edit and nothing changes.Ive tryed to upload changes with total comander to /etc/enigma2,nothing changes.Yes I have rebooted the box.