Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VIX Team Vu+ Duo Image - 05/09/2010 - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its usals. And its definately the correct lan ans lon settings as it was working perfectly on previous image.

And does the actual motor move?! Or does it just sit there?
 
How would i go about installing satAngels_keyupdater on the vix team vu +duo image.
 
Would it be possible to filter out dummy channels in the channel listing and the epg. As I use B16MCC's bouquet which has "Place Holder Channels" to help match the sky channels which is really a work around for the code. Or could you point me in the right direction on the files used to list all the channels.
 
I have a problem with Picons, the picons are not showing up on the channel info bar but are displayed perfectly ok in the Epg, I have them located on an external Hdd in /hdd/picons.
By the way I have some error logs to send but dont know where you want them sending

Great image guys and excellent support thanks.
 
Its there are roadmap of features, changes, plans etc for this image yet
 
I have a problem with Picons, the picons are not showing up on the channel info bar but are displayed perfectly ok in the Epg, I have them located on an external Hdd in /hdd/picons.
By the way I have some error logs to send but dont know where you want them sending

Great image guys and excellent support thanks.

have you set it up in Skin Settings ?
 
whenever I change it from internal flash to either usb or hdd and press green to save, the image crashes (green screen and create error log)

kindly upload the crash logs here so andy can have a look at it. try to describe what cause it and how it can be re-generated.
TIA ;)
 
Did a reflash this morning and its now working fine so maybe related to a plugin as after the reflash I have now only installed one or two.

Anyway here are the error logs from last night
 

Attachments

Did a reflash this morning and its now working fine so maybe related to a plugin as after the reflash I have now only installed one or two.

Anyway here are the error logs from last night

thanks found the bug, once you had setup Picons on internal flash, it would not allow you to change to HDD or USB
 
You absolute gits :D

My box is about to be used as the main box from this evening as my Virgin contract ended today. I've been happily using nightly PLi builds for a while, just thought I'd finally give this a quick try to see what all the fuss is about. Was expecting to give it a quick try then go back to PLi.

Finally an image where the pause and unpause works fine on my mkv files. That alone sold it to me.

Very very very good image, best I've used yet, many many things I love.

Even got me to put my hand in my wallet and donate to the site :)

Only one small problem for me (probably a setting as only recently installed it).
haven't got a camera to hand, so will try to explain.

If I press the "recording list" key on the remote, select a MKV file and play, all is fine.

If I pause it, I get both the info bar at the bottom, and a smaller info bar at the top leftish hand edge of the screen, again totally fine.

However, if I go a different route, by pressing "Menu", "Media Player" the top little info box is present right over the top part of my file list, blocking the view.

Superb job guys.
 
That bug has been mentioned, and I think (iirc) has been solved for the next release of the image ;)
 
Very good image-I am in tests and see that the MKV with DTS are not heard by the Spid either-The EPG is not visualized in the menu of channels
 
Hi
Im having problems to update bouquets.Ive tryed dreambox edit and nothing changes.Ive tryed to upload changes with total comander to /etc/enigma2,nothing changes.Yes I have rebooted the box.
 
Hi
Im having problems to update bouquets.Ive tryed dreambox edit and nothing changes.Ive tryed to upload changes with total comander to /etc/enigma2,nothing changes.Yes I have rebooted the box.

comming version v1.1 there is a 'bouquets' download feed :), not too long now (we hope)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top