Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VIX Team Vu+ Duo Image - 05/09/2010 - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok I have got it loaded all working well no probs finding my HDD which was a bonus. I do however have one very small problem and thats the coolepg I have tryed it before and it does have some cool features but I hate having to use red to zap, I would normaly just change the buttons round in the GraphMultiEpg.py but this seems to be gone lol.

press "Menu" to change ALL colour button functions :)
 
great stuff, flashed and working, just sending my settings file to it now. big plus is that its fixed the component output problem I had with the Open PLi image I had on originally :) well done guys.
 
great stuff, flashed and working, just sending my settings file to it now. big plus is that its fixed the component output problem I had with the Open PLi image I had on originally :) well done guys.

i'd say it fixed almost everything..... thanks andy :D
 
Can't seem to get CCCam 2.1.4 working, I've installed the plugin and it appears in the softcam manager but when I try and change it from "none" to "CCCam 2.1.4" it says that its starting the cam but then just drops back to the softcam/ci menu and the cam isn't running. also it doesn't seem to have installed a cccam.cfg file in VAR/ETC/

any ideas?
 
Thanks Andy I found the help button in the epg just after posting lol. Also it lets you choose to start at bouquets so thats me sorted all where iI want it now. Going to have a play with the media player now.
 
@Etk you just need to ftp your CCcam file to the box, Works a treat.
 
Can't seem to get CCCam 2.1.4 working, I've installed the plugin and it appears in the softcam manager but when I try and change it from "none" to "CCCam 2.1.4" it says that its starting the cam but then just drops back to the softcam/ci menu and the cam isn't running. also it doesn't seem to have installed a cccam.cfg file in VAR/ETC/

any ideas?

you have to make your own :), and put it in /etc
 
@ andyblac

i've tried the screen shots mate, but they dont appear in them as they do on screen, so there's no point in that exercise.

it's mainly on the sub menus in the satellite setup, also the text on CCcam info is so small i cant even see it standing nose to screen :D

i don't know who to addres this one to so i'll start with you, on Media Player i don't know what it's called but the track timer more or less top left of screen, it's blocking the track info, and anyway we have the track times at the bottom of the screen so can we remove the top one.

regards: canthackit
 
@ canthackit, can you post a screenshot of how the menus appear on your screen please?

Even if you take a photo on your mobile phone.
 
@ the Boss
i've just been trying guv, but the image is so small i cant even see it myself, any ideas how i can increase my size :D

just seen your post i'll try my camera.

regards: canthackit
 
Last edited:
@ the Boss
i've just been trying guv, but the image is so small i cant even see it myself, any ideas how i can increase my size :D

just seen your post i'll try my camera.

regards: canthackit

As you most can most likely appreciate, we can't test on every size of TV. Your looks like a 50", so we'd be interested to see how it appears on your TV.
 
@ Canthackit and Bob1, what TV's are you using and resolution?

I'm using a Panasonic pwd8 and a Yamaha 736 amp composite into the amp component to the plasma, resolution from the duo is probably 480i , i should get the new tv soon so i wil be back to using hdmi, i selected dvi in the setup because thats what i'll be using.
 
As you most can most likely appreciate, we can't test on every size of TV. Your looks like a 50", so we'd be interested to see how it appears on your TV.

i have use a 50" plasma np here
 
Downloading now, when the missis gives me the go ahead its on!

Is the media center improved in this version or does it still suffer from terrible motion blur? permission to redistibute on other forums?
 
Here are some photos.
vix.jpg


vix2.jpg
 
@ The Boss

sorry for the delay but david Bailey i aint :D

as you'll see from me piccy :eek:

done better than bob though, sorry bob :D

regards: canthackit
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top