I take it you've already installed a channel list, and haven't installed any plugins such as quickbutton (think that's the name)?! For me, it works perfectly fine straight off when pressing the epg button... My only guess is you've installed a plugin somewhere, or that your settings file you copied over to the image has messed something up...
What plugins have you installed (manually and through the download server)?! And have you actually transferred a channel list over to the box?!
Thanks for the reply pooface
plugin is autoresolution and cccam
and channal settings vhannibal e2 motor with db edit
I have 2 boxes here and they are both doing the same press epg and I am asked an extension
1 imdb details
2 add auto timer
3 search epg
4 show single service epg
5 multi epg
I put the image in both boxes off the same stick so maybe it is a duff download.
thanks
jcl