L
this is the my screenshots ...how can i change to the english please thanks...
AHHHHHHHHHHH just when i start getting my head round your openpli based image you throw this one into the ring!
im gonna have to fiddle
i have the image running and stable very very happy with it and am gonna stay with it can anyone tell me is there a way of running scrips like keyupdater and so on also is there a cron manager where u set timmers and so on like u did on the de image i think thats what it was called in de image and i know about autotimmer and timmer setting before u say
thanks for all your geat work
Cozmo
That look like your epg download is corrupt or something.
Try the following: -
FTP to /media/hdd and delete any epg.dat files on your HDD.
Reboot.
Then try a manual download/update of your epg.
thank you for replay i done that but is still the same here my new screenshots
ok guys
I have just reinstalled the VIX image and installed the channel list (catseye motor latest) I'm on bbc hd atm. 28.2e
I have not installed anything else so what button should I now press to see the epg .
Thanks
Regards
jcl
i have the image running and stable very very happy with it and am gonna stay with it can anyone tell me is there a way of running scrips like keyupdater and so on also is there a cron manager where u set timmers and so on like u did on the de image i think thats what it was called in de image and i know about autotimmer and timmer setting before u say
thanks for all your geat work
Cozmo
thank you for replay i done that but is still the same here my new screenshots
rm -f /hdd/epg.dat
init 4
sleep 5
init 3
ok guys
I have just reinstalled the VIX image and installed the channel list (catseye motor latest) I'm on bbc hd atm. 28.2e
I have not installed anything else so what button should I now press to see the epg .
Thanks
Regards
jcl
how do i download chanel list ?
dreambox edit enter box ip and password that you have in dcchow do i download chanel list ?
no i mean is there a way to get all the channel list like i didn on old de image
think i pressed a few buttons and gave me a sat list
ok, you will need to clear out your corrupt epg cache first, open a telnet session and copy and paste the following
Code:rm -f /hdd/epg.dat init 4 sleep 5 init 3
that wil close enigma2 clear the cache and restart it, them try to download you data again