canthackit
V.I.P ,
- Joined
- May 4, 2010
- Messages
- 872
- Reaction score
- 1
- Points
- 0
- Age
- 80
yeah would be nice if u upload it canthackit
skin uploaded mate.
regards: canthackit
yeah would be nice if u upload it canthackit
Your the first to report slow channel change. Do you mean the black screen in between zapping channels? Is the a feature implemented by VU+ in recent updates.
it they already, either press "OK" twice or make the 2nd infobar the default in SETUP --> Vu HD+ --> Skin Settings, then change the shown 2nd infobar option
thx for answer andyblac
this is what holding me back from loading this image,,,will wait for next ver ,,,,thx again m8
regards
chris-k
Hey andyblac
This is happening to me too, info shows up on some channels and not others. I have second info bar activated
just coding MGcmd for my softcam now, where does the config file go and what is it called ?
here u go andy
Keys directory: /var/keys - SoftCam.Key & AutoRoll.Key
Program files: /var/bin - mgcamd
Config files: /var/keys - mg_cfg
mgcamd.sh: /var/scripts
YGM![]()
I like the image I lot be I have found a few small problems
The epg is slow to open, this happens with the picons on a the HDD and a USB pen drive
There are alot more busy timers than when i ran OpenPli Images
Both these symtoms happen on both my Vu Duo's
Is there a way to enable program information\discriptions within cool epg
There is a 2-4 second delay when pressing the EPG button before cool epg screen appears. This also happens when I turn off Picons. Its a default install with just Cccam 2.1.4 (local sky card) and the epg setup
what was the mount manager in DE, got any screen shots ?
Good luck andyblac on coding v1.1 image mate i have posted the latest Cool TV Guide in the plugin section
No rush LOL
Hi guys,
juts a quick question about the autotimer in VIX.
IS it missing specifying what frequency the autotimer should kick in?
Example:
Mon-Fri
Mon, Wed, Fri
thanks