Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VIX Team Vu+ Duo Image v1.1 - 26/09/2010

Hi
Well i have to say this has been easy....(so far!)
Complete newbie, but you have made it so well that i haven't even opened the DUO manual.
So far
Installed VIX 1.1 via USB stick - rebooted.
Performed an update from the box over interweb. (loaded some of todays updates etc)
Then set tuners A-B
Added Cccam 2.1.4 from the menus
Added a bouquet from the menus.

I'm still waiting to install my dish, so i'm using an extra set of SKY (28.2)feeds for now.

Just one question, can i input Cccam settings directly into the box or do i have to use telnet/ftp from my PC?
(although i have no idea what i have to set yet and why! more reading to do on that subject LOL)
Cheers Paul
 
Last edited:
Well if you find it such a good image you won`t be needed ba, just try it and let us know.
 
i now for the moment the best image for Vu+ duo is VIX but i wont test others.
 
which one ?, was it network ?

Menu/setup/system/input devices

Oh what naughty boys you are, pmsl, now say after me three times - remove all references to dreambox/remove all references to dreambox/remove all references to dreambox

Nearly forgot to say - good image team ;)
 
Finally changed over from openPLI and no hiccups yet, thanks to all involved
 
Excellent work lads.
Nice and simple but still has everything..
Smargo works perfectly too.

Well Done...
 
A few little questions...

1: Is the set as startup service option available, in pli it was in the menu options of any channel. ( I installed startup service but cant find a config)

2: Where is cron manager. I know there are mentions of cron in this tread but I cant find cron manager anywhere.

3: Is there an issue with sound in My TubePlayer

Thanks

D
 
hi guys one more question. what is this panic button mentioned in your image. see it is enabled in my vix setup but how do i use it??
 
hi guys one more question. what is this panic button mentioned in your image. see it is enabled in my vixHowdo setup but how do i use it??


Howdo irishchris
The panic button instantly takes you to the first channel in your first bouquet, say BBC1. Useful to get back to your fixed dish tuner quickly if you're sat hopping with the motorised tuner. It's called a panic button because, well think about it ;)
 
Last edited:
Re: Sicilan and Sherlock

Yeah saw your earlier post too late. was just reporting for others.
I only use it for bitrate
Cheers!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Re andyblac and Sherlock

Wah!
I must read complete thread before posting!! (and remember how to quote too)

Thanks andyblac.
 
A few little questions...

1: Is the set as startup service option available, in pli it was in the menu options of any channel. ( I installed startup service but cant find a config)

2: Where is cron manager. I know there are mentions of cron in this tread but I cant find cron manager anywhere.

1. For startup service, you need to install it from the plugins panel. iirc, it's Plugins -> Download -> systemplugins -> startupservice. Once installed, go to your bouquets, select the highlight the channel you want to always start up on, and press menu button...

2. Cron manager just requires you to create the cron file called "root" in /etc/cron (iirc)
 
Hi. How can I manually install a package, for example .ipk, with this image? Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top