Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VIX Team Vu+ Duo Image v1.1 - 26/09/2010

do u have another usb, sometimes these drives can get faulty out of the blues
 
Try a different usb stick. The one i always use wouldn't work with this image but one that never used to work did.
Worth a go.
 
Hi gortmoby,
I loaded lastest image and it worked perfectly.
I was given an older image to load to see picons etc.
When inreloaded new image again and set up three sattlites that I use they all downloaded fine but when I went into sattlites there was only 2 in there.
I reloaded it several times still only picking up 2 satellites.
Any ideas bud ?
 
wow...just tried another usb stick and it worked like a dream!! unbelievable how one that worked 30mins earlier wasn't recognised anymore!

Thanks guys...more questions to follow I'm sure :)
 
Ya sat setup is correct
It scans and brings in all 3 sats but when I exit setup there are only 2 in the sat menu.
I can't figure it out as it work perfectly the first time I installed it.
 
Here you go..I also want to see ECM time instead of "nan". Did the "fix" slowed it down to much or other probs?


I've been trying it for the past 5 days and I notice no slowdowns or weird behaviour so far.
I have had the 'hourglass' busy box sign a few times but that has happened with out using the old file.
Menus aren't slower, no greenscreens. So far!

What are the problems others were having? Just so I can look out for them.

Of course, anyone who tries this please, please use VIXs built-in Image Mnager to safely keep an entire backup of your image/settings before doing anything!

My setup:
Vu+Duo
Motor Sat 5W-42E
Fixed Sat 28.2E
HDMI
Internal HDD 1TB
USB 16GB
Wireless Dongle
LAN Connection
VIX v1.1C
CCam 2.1.4
 
@Tyler
tell us more about your sat config ie. simple or advance etc
what is a path of satellites.xml in dreamset or dreambox edit?
 
one question to sicilian or andyblac
never before have problems with backup and restoring of DE and VTI images but with Vix backup i can't boot my box into image
tried flashing from usb or from the image option restore
 
Hi guys,
I am using simple setup with disc abcd
A is thor
B is astra 13
C is 28.2 sky uk
D is nothing selected.
All sats download fine, then when i go to sats only astra 13 and 28 there no Thor.
 
That's similar to the problem I had last night but I was only getting Astra 28. Not sure this is a symptom for the same problem but I only managed to fix it by reflashing.

hth

Rob
 
Hi sic,
Where will I find the satellite XML file?
I tried to restore image from my harddrive in the vu put it failed to reboot it reloads but then it restarts but just hangs in restart.
I reformatted my USB and reinstalled the image new but I still have the same problem.
 
try to replace your file with the one in the attachment, restart the box and tell us how it goes.
 

Attachments

Buddie thanks,

Just before u sent it I tried for about 10th time to restore the image and finally it worked.
I really appreciate all your help.
Your a topper :-)
 
Buddie thanks,

Just before u sent it I tried for about 10th time to restore the image and finally it worked.
I really appreciate all your help.
Your a topper :-)


glad it is all sorted now
so now u can sleep while being happy :D
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top